Wednesday 27 May 2015

Book Sale

I loved our school Book Sale. It was awesome .I went with my friend aka Chioma and etc. I bought a 87 - piece marzipan art set . I also bought a Glamour Girl . It was packed with many people. I got R200 from mother. It was cool . This nice lady who was selling the books complimented me and said my hair is beautiful . I said back thanks ?. I was so excited . I had R30 left . My mom was angry with me. But is was cool. I was that girl showing off her new 87-piece art set yes I said Art set bam. I love drawing dresses and I am good at it .My friend who is sitting next to me now is talking to me . I answered her and said Let me blog about Book Sale . I like have nothing to say now so thank you :)

1 comment:

  1. The Book Sale was fantastic! I had so much fun choosing books for the library.

    ReplyDelete